Fancy joining us as Head of Client Services? 2020 has been tough for all of us, however there is light at the end of the tunnel! Over the past six weeks we’ve seen our client base grow with some sizeable accounts, and we’re now looking to grow our team.
- Annual Salary: £30,000+ DOE
- Location: Remote (our HQ is in Cheshire)
- Contract Type: Full-time
- Application Deadline: Friday 18th December 2020
We’re looking to bring on board a talented Head of Client Services to work closely with our Managing Director and Operations Director. The successful candidate will work with both existing and prospective clients, liaising between them and our team of digital experts on bespoke marketing strategies. The role has been created to help us service our growing existing client base, whilst working on the acquisition of new business. Though not required, the ideal candidate will have a few years of experience working within a digital agency, and have an understanding of how fast an agency moves. We’re looking for someone with the enthusiasm and drive to always reach the next level, whilst being outgoing, a positive thinker, coping well under pressure, and exhibiting a high level of attention to detail.
- Develop open and effective relationships with each client, instilling total confidence in our strategic and logistic handling of their digital projects and campaigns.
- Become the reliable point of contact for each client that is required to establish a strong long-term business relationship, provide an effective bridge of communication between the client and our agency.
- Provide regular updates to clients on the progress of projects and campaigns, and ensure client communication is up-to-date (estimates, billing, timelines and reports) in line with the agency processes at all times.
- Set and manage the expectations of the client and the team in terms of agency deliverables.
- Seek to uphold our internal processes at all times and actively encourage and ensure the members of our team adhere to processes.
- In conjunction with our team, deliver to agreed deadlines, personally and by internal/external management.
- Review profitability of each client account in terms of estimates, hours worked, and manage this appropriately.
- Be proactive in flagging problems within profitability and re-estimate where appropriate.
- Actively look for opportunities for growth within existing client accounts, and work with our team on exploring.
- Be an active member of our new business team, working with our Managing Director on in-bound briefs, liaising with our team and assisting to put together documentation and estimates required for us to pitch.
- Experience of working with content management systems such as WordPress would be a plus.
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills will be required, especially on audio and video calls.
- Be approachable and friendly at all times to both internal team members and clients.
- Excellent time management skills.
Is this you or someone you know? 👨🏼💻👩🏼💻
Apply by emailing your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.